Quick Summer Dinner
You are going to love this recipe, quick, easy, and really delicious.
M0zzarella with tomato sauce Provencal !
Simple meal but delicious!
Enjoy this meal with a good wine in good company
- 3 mozzarellas (125 gr each one)
- 10 bacon slices
- 10 sun dried tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves
- 10-12 black olives
- TOMATO SAUCE
- 1 kg ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced´.
- splash red wine.
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence.
- salt, pepper and 1-2 tsp sugar´
- In a saucepan with oil, sauté the onion and garlic until they are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, red wine, herbes and season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Simmer until a sauce consistency .
- Cut each mozzarella into 6 or 7 slices.
- Put a dried tomato and a basil leaf between two slices of mozzarella and wrap them with a slice of bacon.
- Place them in a baking dish together with the tomato sauce and spread some olives on top.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C (heat up and down) and bake for 30 minutes approximately.