Easter is just around the corner…., and there is me thinking what I could do this year, as at this time of the year, I always bake something sweet for my family and friends. I came up with the wonderful idea of making this delicious VANILLA BUNDT CAKE.
This rich buttery cake , with a delicious vanilla flavor , is simplicity at its best. Its a basic cake in my recipe book and super easy to make. But we may be very versatile when it comes to the decoration, depending on the occasion of course. Easter means chocolate, so I think this cake looks fantastic topped with melted white chocolate and decorated with little pastel mini eggs… they are just too cute !!!
On Easter Sunday i like to continue the family tradition of decorating the table with some gorgeous breakfast and surprise my family with something sweet. I also think this Bundt Cake can become an ideal present for our loved ones. They will sure love it….because Easter is a joyous occasion, and that calls for something sweet !!!
Get up! Cheer up! and get baking..as its Easter!!!
20 minTiempo de preparación
50 minTiempo de cocinado
1 hr, 10 Tiempo total
- 250 gr butter, softened
- 230 gr sugar
- 5 eggs (M) at room temperature.
- 1 vanilla pod,(split lengthwais,seeds scraped out with the tip of a knife.) or 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 350 gr plain flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 125 ml milk
- FOR DECORATION :
- 150 gr white chocolate
- Heat the oven to 170ºC
- Grease and flour a bundt pan
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl, seat a side
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In a low speed, add the flour in thirds, alternating with the milk, beating after each addition just until combined.Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Poor melted white chocolate over the cake, then decorate with mini eggs.