WHITE CHOCOLATE APPLE NUT BROWNIES.
With these rainy days we are having, how about staying home, turn on the oven and we bake these wonderful brownies ???
Some days you just want to stay at home and treat yourself with something sweet. Specially now in Autumn, when the days get shorter and it starts to get really cold . Why not spoil ourselves a little enjoying a nice hot drink and this delicious brownie.
These White chocolate Apple nut brownies are a true treat for the season!
A PERFECT BROWNIE FOR THE FALL SEASON.
White Chocolate, nuts, apples… Mmm!… sounds delicious, doesn’t it?…although, some of you will think, apples in brownies?…but , belive me, it works and they are definitely delicious !… apples add sweet flavour, while the nuts and chopped white chocolate bits add delightful crunch to this cake.
I hope you’ll give them a try and enjoy !
- 150 gr white chocolate
- 150 gr butter
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr light Brown sugar
- 275 gr flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 grated apples
- 100 gr chopped walnuts
- 50 gr chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven 180ºC and líne a 23X30 cm baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and white chocolate together in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- In a big bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and sift on the flour and baking powder, stir together well.
- Add grated apples, chopped chocolate and walnuts.
- Pour the brownie mix into the baking tin , and place in the oven for around 30 minutes.
- Alliw to cool in the tray before cutting.